Experts recommend moisturizing your skin before you start your day. Sushma Khan (National Creative Director – Make-up, Lakme Salon, and Lakme Skin) and Donald Simrock, beauty expert, decode the most popular looks to make sure you always look your best.
Makeup, but no make-up.
- Skin: Although most people know the importance and benefits of moisturizing, many of us neglect to do either one. Shiny skin is not something to be overlooked. You can add radiance to your skin with a cream that matches your skin’s colour, while giving it a moisturized and dewy look.
- Eyes: Use nude cream shadow to highlight the inner corners of your eyes and browbone. In a retro-graphic style, apply a blue liner to the eyes. Apply a soft brown powder shadow to the lower rim. Then, smudge it using soft blue shadow. To create dramatic, sparkling eyes, apply volumizing mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
- Lips: Draw a line on the lips using a dark rose-coloured pencil. Fill the lips in with the same color. For a shiney pout, apply some transparent gloss.
- Cheeks: Apply rose pink blusher to the apples of your cheeks.
Give your skin a fresh start every day:
- Skin: A dose of moisturisation can be a great way to start your day. The cream with argan oil will give your skin a radiant glow and nourish it. It acts as a base and keeps your skin free of oil.
- Eyes: The all-time favorite trend is smokey eyes. Use a soft blending brush to apply a black gel line along the upper lash line. The same liner should be used on the water line. Apply black powder shadow to the lower rim. Three coats of volumizing mascara are applied. Apply three coats of volumizing mascara to the eyebrows.
- Lips: Select a vibrant berry matte shade that complements your eyes.
- Cheek: Complete the look with soft plum blush.
- Skin: Your skin goes into repair and replenishment mode at night. You must ensure that your skin is allowed to breathe before you allow it to rest at night. A few drops of argan oil serum will give you soft, glowing skin.
- Eyes: Make your eyebrows more defined. Use peach cream shadow to cover the entire eye area, starting at the upper lash line and ending at your brow bone. Use a bold coloured liner to create bold wings.
- Lips: Choose a retro pink color to give your lips a pop of colour.