1. Aloe Vera is a general tonic for good health it has 19 of the 20 amino acids needed by your body
2. It contains a large range of vitamins, one of which is B12, rarely found in plant foods – Also Vitamins A, the B Group, C, E, and Folic Acid. The majority of these need to be taken daily so Aloe can do the job with a daily dose.
3. The plants grow in areas rich in minerals so contain calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc all needed for correct functioning of the bodies processes.
4. Its natural anti-inflammatory and pain killing effect can help conditions in the body that are inflamed.
5. It has anti-viral activity. The long chain polysaccharide sugar has the ability of safeguarding us against many viral attacks, e.g.: the common cold to more nasty viruses.
6. It can help your skin look younger because of the increased activity of fibroblasts. (These cells in the skin produce collagen and elastin. The more you have the younger you look.)
7. It feeds the skin inside and out with all these nutrients and is able to penetrate deep down where the cells are made and keep them healthy.
8. It has an effect on the gut by being a natural “balancer” It can regulate the various bacteria and yeasts that live there.
9. It keeps the digestive tract healthy thereby assists healthy digestion and it has a wonderful beneficial action on bowel function.
10. It has an amazing way of healing the skin with minimum scar tissue.