Aloe Vera is a very versatile plant that can be used to aid healing and to improve the workings of the immune system, not to mention improve a digestive tract that is off kilter. If you burn your hand, cut your finger, or get sunburned on your back, Aloe Vera is the ingredient you need to reach for.
Aloe Vera comes in liquid form, as well as gel form. It can also be purchased as a juice. Aloe Vera juice can be consumed by itself or it can be mixed with water. If you wish to receive the medicinal value of Aloe Vera juice, but do not like the taste, then you can always mix it with a fruit juice until you get accustomed to the taste. Add a little to your orange juice or cranberry juice.
Aloe Vera juice is also an herbal ingredient that can be found in many lotions, creams, shampoos and skin salves. Look for it in the health food aisle of your local grocery store or at a health food/vitamin store. You can also purchase it online. The most effective version of Aloe Vera that can be purchased today is Aloeride. Aloeride has been shown to be extremely effective at improving stomach ailments, from the most minor to the more serious.
How is Aloe Vera Juice Extracted from the Plant?
The process of extracting juice from the Aloe Vera plant is one that must be done with care and concentration. First, the leaves must be filleted with precision and the green outer surface must be taken off. This surface is composed of what is known as aloin.
Once this surface is removed, there is a reduction of the gel that has accumulated in the leaves of the plant.
The gel maintains a hard quality for a span of 5 to 10 minutes after the leaves are cut. After this period of time, an enzyme takes over and it transforms into a liquid form and begins to run out of the plant.
The Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera juice is helpful in so many ways. A few of these ways are listed here:
• The juice of the Aloe Vera plant is beneficial in both maintaining and restoring the balance of the digestive system. Aloe Vera juice encourages the stomach acids to work in unison.
• Aloe Vera juice helps to build tissues that are found in the small and large intestine, as well as the stomach and colon.
• Aloe polysaccharides are instrumental in eliminating waste and toxic material from the body. They also support the work of the immune cells in terms of fighting diseases.
• Nutrients are absorbed easier with the help of Aloe Vera juice.
• If you suffer from any of these stomach problems – acid indigestion, candida, colitis or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – Aloe Vera juice can come to your rescue.
Cosmetic and Skincare Uses
Aloe Vera juice can be applied externally to the body to help a multitude of problems.
• Helps get rid of dry skin
• Gets rid of pimples and is effective at treating acne
• Regenerates new skin cells
• Improves the unsightly look of stretch marks
• Works as a preventative for wrinkles
• Helps promote a healthy scalp and a healthy head of hair
• Gets rid of dandruff
• Can be used as an after shave lotion
• Can be used to remove eye makeup
• Can be used in place of antiperspirant to protect against odor
From inside out, Aloe Vera juice can help you feel and look your best. Whether you drink Aloe Vera juice, or perhaps supplement your diet withAloeride, incorporating this powerful plant into your regime is great for your body and skin.